- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
- Customer FAQ
- Q1. Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the Astro E7 25600mAh external battery?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- Q2. What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the Astro E7 25600mAh external battery?
- You can safely recharge your Astro in 12-14 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- Q3. How long will the Astro E7 25600mAh external battery take to be fully charged?
- It takes around 12-14 hours to fully charge the battery with a 2A wall charger.
- Q4. What's the compatiblity of the Astro E7 25600mAh external battery?
- The battery is compatible with Android, Apple or other devices by enabling charge speeds of up to 4 amps overall or 3 amps per port.
- Q5. Does the Astro E7 25600mAh external battery work with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus?
- Yes, but the Apple cable is not included. Please use your device's original cable.
- Q6. Will the supplied Micro USB v2.0 cable compatible with the Micro USB v3.0 devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S5/Note2/Note3?
- Yes, take a close look at the port and you will see the port is divided, insert the none Micro-USB 3.0 plug to the appropriate side and it will work fine.
- Q7. What's the output efficiency of the Astro E7 25600mAh external battery?
- Approximately 30-40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency problems that affect all electronics devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable and your device. Your battery is able to supply 60%-70% power to other devices.
- Q8. Can the Astro E7 25600mAh external battery charge other devices while it is being charged?
- Q9. My device charges at 1 Amp, will the Astro E7 25600mAh external battery's 4 Amp output harm it?
- No, the external battery will only supply the maximum charge current allowed by your device.
- Q10. Can the Astro E7 25600mAh external battery charge three devices simultaneously?
- Yes, it can charge three devices simultaneously. But please note that when using 3 output ports simultaneously, the total output current will not exceed 4.0A.
- Q11. How do I turn on/off the flashlight?
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn the flashlight on and off.
- Q12. What do the LEDs indicate when the Astro E7 25600mAh is charging itself or other devices?
When the battery is charging your devices, the LED indicator will stay on displaying the battery's remaining power and will turn off when the device is fully charged and not drawing a current.
When the battery is being charged, the remaining power of the LED indicators will light steadily; while the next charging LED indicator will flash. And they will turn off when the Astro E7 is fully charged.
- Q13. How long will the charge in the Astro E7 25600mAh external battery last without being used?
- Generally, our external batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, It is also worth noting that the battery's chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend your battery's life, please discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Q14. Can the Astro E7 25600mAh external battery be used for international travel?
- Yes. Please be sure that the USB AC adapter is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter.
- Q15. Can the Astro E7 25600mAh external battery be taken on board airplanes?
Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 Watt Hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate a battery's capacity in Watt Hours: (Battery Capacity(mAh)*3.7)/1000.
Here are the relevant requirements:
Quoted from Federal transportation security rules (Effective January 1, 2008):
Lithium ion batteries (a.k.a.: rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium).
-Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries [no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery]. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries.
-Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size.
- Q16. What should I do if the Astro E7 25600mAh external battery can not be charged?
- Please try a different AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Q17. What should I do if the Astro E7 25600mAh external battery can not charge other devices?
- Please try a different charging cable between the Astro and your device. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
Feel free to ask questions about this product here.
Your question will be posted on this page.